Monday, October 6, 2008

Slight Progress on Goal #48

I ended up clearing off the dining table after I took my shower because it was just ridiculously cluttered. I also gave it a nice polish and cleaned off the runner that my mom gave me for it. It looks cute-ish now.

Please ignore the study in the background -- that room is a temporary storage area at the moment until we can finish moving things around in here.

The next step towards making our dining table appealing to use is getting placemats so we don't wreck the wood by eating on it. I absolutely love the runner, and we have pillows in the living room part (we have a small one-bedroom apartment, so the living room and dining room are one big room) to tie the parts of the room together. I want placemats that don't clash with the runner, and they also need to be somewhat small (it's a very small table, if that's not obvious from the picture) and washable.

For the time being, I present: progress!

No comments: